Mini Guide to Park Home Insurance

Home insurance is the name used for two types of insurance – buildings and contents – you can buy the policies individually or combined into one. Buildings insurance is for the structure of your home and permanent fixtures and fittings, whereas contents insurance is for anything that is inside your home.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply