Your handy advice sheet on how to stay warmer without racking up a big energy bill.
Park Homes can feels cold and damp during the winter months and turning up the heat or leaving it on all the time can lead to wizzing through your gas bottles or getting a larger than expected energy bill.
With advice from a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor who specialises in Park Homes we’ve put together this quick list of things that you can do to keep warm. There are ideas for all budgets and even small changes make a difference. If you are struggling with bills please speak to your utility company, council and Citizens Advice office as they all have schemes to help.
If your budget allows:
• Insulate your walls with external wall insulation
• Insulate your roof and underfloor
• Upgrade your central heating system or have it serviced
• Update your windows and doors
• Fit a skirt to the home.
Lifestyle changes to keep warm:
• Dress in layers
• Keep active
• Have regular hot drinks
• Close curtains to trap in heat